58-60 Langtree Avenue, Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 58-60 Langtree Avenue, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0437 654 537
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
The property has not yet met reserve. The Openn Negotiation flexible conditions online auction is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
* This prominent building located in the heart of Langtree Mall offers many possibilities
* Set across two floors, it's currently divided up with one being occupied by a secure tenancy and the rest ripe for conversion (STCA)
* Situated in the City Heart and only a few hundred metres from Feast Street and the River Front, it may just be the perfect inner-city location lending itself to boutique accommodation in the centre of town
* Other ideas include an inner-city business centre with multiple tenants or simply a large office space for the expanding operation
* With such a blank canvas opportunity in arguably one of the best locations in the region, this truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity
Click on tab in the side bar ‘View Online Auction’ (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) – Register your interest as a Buyer.
How do you qualify as a buyer ?
For your complete buyers guide click on link below
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Ground Floor - 940.6m2
First Floor - 340.9m2
Total Area - 1,281.5m2
Property Consultant Profile
Having worked as a Commercial Agent over the past three years, I have gained extensive knowledge in commercial and industrial sales, leasing and management. During this time I have had the opportunity to work with both local and national tenants, extensive sales campaigns and continue management of my portfolio on a daily basis.
As someone who was born and raised in Mildura and have always called Mildura home. It is fascinating to watch the changes and growth to the area and I am passionate about being a part of the expansion of the region. I believe having local knowledge is an advantage within the real estate industry.
Sport is a huge part of the Sunraysia community and has always been a big interest of mine. I have always been involved in some way, whether playing, coaching or spectating and I continue to share my love of sports with the community. Growing up I played football, tennis, cricket and basketball and I am currently a senior player of the Mildura Demons Football Club in the Sunraysia Football Netball League.